I love using youtube videos in class. Ever since I found out that zamzar.com converts the videos into files that I can carry on my flash drive I have been using them in the class as interpretive assessments. This year I am teaching for the first time the Level 1 continuing class which means creating curriculum as I go. This of course means finding resources and materials(we don't teach from a book) so youtube has been invaluable.
I am including a link to a video created by Agustin, a Spaniard teaching in England. His videos are clever and so funny.
Spanish Video
I also like to find youtube tutorials on things on things I don't understand.
rev a shelf trash
5 years ago


2 comments:
Good ideas and use of YouTube - I think there is also TeacherTube - have you use that?
No, I have not. But I will check it out!
Post a Comment