Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Image Generators

I really enjoyed the Generator Blog.  After an hour of trying different things, my favorite things were Supalogo, Word Mosaic and Remixito.com. Some generators worked and then other things I struggled to put on my blog.   I tried to put the code but instead of seeing the image you only see a question mark and this links you to the image. I got excited about the "Who wants to be a millionaire? image from remixito.com because I thought I could put a bunch of them on my wikispace and then have the kids answer the questions for homework. Unfortunately, I can only put it in as a link. Did anyone manage to put it in as an image?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I had a hard time with the code thing, too. I did it once, and then I couldn't remember how I did it when I tried again. After awhile, I gave up. (I know, not good) So I would love to know exactly how to do that too.

Akearns said...

Okay, maybe we can look at doing this and try it in class....