Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reaction to Learning 2.0-#1 & #2(continued)


I took another look at Learning 2.0 and before I knew it an hour passed by.  It is amazing how one can go from link to link and be totally engrossed.  I was impressed at how international the course has become. There is a Dutch, an Italian and an Australian website devoted to the course. The access to technology, the widespread use of technology and an ever evolving technology has created this universal need to understand all that is out there so that we become more web literate and can work better with each other using the technology.

3 comments:

Whit W said...

did you listen to the podcasts as well? just curious...

Akearns said...

Yup, the international scope is amazing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Technology seems like the key to connecting on a global level. It will be really great to get an international perspective on how different libraries work. I wonder if anyone took the summer class that went to Italy for the international library conference??? I bet that was a great trip!